Welcome!!!

Welcome to my PHYSICAL FEST'S BLOG!!! My name is Mariana Pires and I'm a portuguese actress doing a traineeship with Tmesis Theatre. I created this blog to share with you my experience as  Physical Fest Assistant and I can't wait for your feedback!!! Here you can check the LATEST NEWS of Physical Fest 2019 , take sneaky peeks of the works in progress, discover some facts about the artists and see what happens backstage!  But first, check out our programme HIGHLIGHTS in this brilliant film from First Take !

Female Bursary Awards

Are you excited to know more about our Female Bursary Award Artists?! SCROLL DOWN!!!



'KILL A WITCH OR DIE TRYING'

THURS 13TH JUN - Unity Theatre 4PM 

(Pay What You Decide) 



BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL: http://bit.ly/2LNbhoo


'THE TEN INCH HEELS' 

FR 14th JUNE - Unity Theatre 5.30, 6, 6.30, 7PM (15 min) 
(Pay What You Decide) 16+ 




BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL: http://bit.ly/2M1gnhh


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!!!

Teatro Pomodoro (UK)