Welcome!!!

Welcome to my PHYSICAL FEST'S BLOG!!! My name is Mariana Pires and I'm a portuguese actress doing a traineeship with Tmesis Theatre. I created this blog to share with you my experience as  Physical Fest Assistant and I can't wait for your feedback!!! Here you can check the LATEST NEWS of Physical Fest 2019 , take sneaky peeks of the works in progress, discover some facts about the artists and see what happens backstage!  But first, check out our programme HIGHLIGHTS in this brilliant film from First Take !

'The Ten Inch Heels'


Look who came to our WICKED WOMEN’s rehearsal to show a bit of ‘The Ten Inch Heels’...

FR 14TH JUN (16+)
5.30PM, 6:00PM, 6.30PM, 7:00PM - Unity Theatre
Pay What You Decide


I ask our amazing wicked women to define in one word what they felt during Rowena’s performance:

      Restriction          Captivated           Crumpled                Power           Violence       
  
   Intimidated            Eccentric           Repression         Mesmerised          Empowered      

         React                 Submissive                 Determination                  Intensity


BOOK NOW: http://bit.ly/2M1gnhh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!!!

Teatro Pomodoro (UK)

Female Bursary Awards