Welcome!!!

Welcome to my PHYSICAL FEST'S BLOG!!! My name is Mariana Pires and I'm a portuguese actress doing a traineeship with Tmesis Theatre. I created this blog to share with you my experience as  Physical Fest Assistant and I can't wait for your feedback!!! Here you can check the LATEST NEWS of Physical Fest 2019 , take sneaky peeks of the works in progress, discover some facts about the artists and see what happens backstage!  But first, check out our programme HIGHLIGHTS in this brilliant film from First Take !

‘DIVE’ Feedback


‘Dive’ is a platform for companies/ artists to show works in progress of new physical work. This year Physical Fest presented 3 extracts of exciting work from across Europe in clown, bouffant and physical theatre.

SCROLL DOWN to get some feedback from our audience!


Teatro Pomodoro (UK) – ‘Fish Out Of Water: A Shipwrecked Odyssey’

Like I was in another world.’

‘I had a jump in the past and in the future. I felt for the first time in a time machine.’

‘Humorous, inventive, inclusive.’

‘Zany, engaged, imaginative, challenged.’



‘The mark of a good work in progress is to leave you wanting more and Teatro Pomodoro definitely achieved this with their playful take on this Greek classic.’

Northwestend ★★★★


Paula Valuerca, Madame Señorita (SPAIN) – ‘Esposa’

‘I could not stop laughing! Hilarious. What a performer.’

‘<3 yes. Related to our scouse Señorita – VERY GOOD!!! Best thing I’ve watched in a LONG time.’

‘Uplifted! Inspired! Entertained!’


‘This is a fresh and funny performance from an assured and confident clown.’
Northwestend ★★★★


Reeta Honkakoski Company (FINLAND) – ‘Hypnagogia’

‘A great mix of emotions, nightmares and dream.’


‘Like I was dreaming I’d go so far as to say it was an accurate representation of my dreams.’

‘Absolutely fantastic, very evocative, emotional driven and dreamy.’



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!!!

Female Bursary Awards

Teatro Pomodoro (UK)